If we talked about the world’s most developed country, the first name comes the United States. America is also known by the name “The New World”.The United States is a nation situated on the North American continent. Its capital is Washington. The United States of America (USA), additionally normally known as the United States (U.S.) and the US. With 3.8 million square miles and 324 million people, the United States is the world’s fourth-biggest nation by territory and as per the populace, the world’s third-biggest nation.
Today we are going to tell you some interesting and fun facts about America, the most developed country in the world. America is a country that has made its development very fast. So let’s know some mysterious and interesting facts about this vast and great country – America
1. There are 50 states in the United States. Two of these states are Alaska and Hawaii’s different from the mainland.
Alaska separates Canada from the US and is located in the Pacific Ocean state of Hawaii.
2. The population of this country is approximately 32.50 million and in terms of population, it is the third-largest country after China and India.
3. About one in four American citizens has come on a T.V. show.
The rate of prisoners in the US is the highest in the world. America is handling 4.4% of the world’s population, while 22% of prisoners in prisons around the world contribute.
5. If you wrote the names of all 50 states in the English language, you would use all the letters except ‘Q’.
No person can become president in the US more than two times. But Franklin D. Roosevelt is the only person who became President of the United States four times. He was elected four times for the presidency and remained in it from 1933 to 1945.
In 1867, the US had given only 72 million dollars for Alaska to Russia, which now stands at $ 1 per acre. Alaska is the biggest state in the U.S.A. in terms of area. The border of Alaska is longer than the coastline of all other states. Alaska is America’s largest and least densely populated state. 17 of the country’s 20 highest mountains are located in Alaska.
8. America has a city named- Ding Dong!
America’s highest mountain peak name is Mount McKinley. It is also called Mount Denali. Its height is 6,194 meters.
10. Do You know that? each person in America uses paper equivalent to 465 trees during its lifetime.
This statue is a famous tourist destination in New York, it is one of the famous tourist destinations in the world.
In 1886, this giant statue was given by France as an offering to America. The main objective of which was to maintain friendship between the two countries.
Let me tell you the full name of the “Statue of Liberty” is “Liberty Enlightening the World”.The Statue of Liberty is famous worldwide for its height. Its total height is 305 feet 6 inches and its waist width is 35 feet. The total weight of this statue has been marked as 226 tonnes.
Hawaii is a state in the middle of the Pacific Ocean of the United States. It is the only province in the United States that consists entirely of islands and most of the islands of the Hawaiian Islands are included in this province.
13. America’s most populous city is New York City (81 million), followed by Los Angeles (38 million) and Chicago (27 million).
14. In Montana city of America, the quantity of animals is 3 multiple times higher than people.
15. America is the most obese country. 33% of its population is a victim of obesity.
16. Indians did not have the right to take US citizenship until 1924.
17. America’s Navy force is the world’s second-largest Navy force and the air force is number one.
18. The annual savings of 69% of Americans are less than $ 1,000. 47% of Americans do not keep any amount of their salary money for savings.
19. Americans eat 15 million hot dogs every year.
20. American people eat most of ice cream than any other country in the world.
21. The U.S.A. In the survey conducted on 50-year-old people, it has been found that only 12% of them say that they
are “very happy”.
22. Americans play gambling every year 54-55 billion dollars (about 30 lakh crores).
23. Americans spend 90% of their time indoors. Most Americans spend more than 10 hours a day using an electronic device.
24. According to a report, a home in America burns with fire in every 45 sec.
25. The U.S.A. In more than half of the states, the state government’s highest-paid government employee is a football coach.
26. Americans throw 25 million plastic bottles every year.
27. Every single hour in the USA, a person is killed by a drunken driver.
In the US, you can drive only when you are 16, you can keep a pistol and vote only when you are 18 and buy alcohol only when you are 21.
In 2014, the police killed 1,100 people in the US. That same year, the police killed 14 people in Canada, 12 people in China, while Germany’s police did not kill anyone.
30.1% of Americans have 33% of the money in the United States. While 50% of people have only 2.5% of their money.
31. In the United States, 1 of the 8 couples who got married is due to this because of their online friendship.
32. The average weight of every woman in the US is 50 kg.
33. In the year 1913, more than 1 million vehicles were sold in the US.
34. On average 60,000 people are passing over the US by airplane in an hour.
The world’s first telephone directory book was published in America in 1878. It had only 1 page and 50 names were registered on it.
36. There are about 2.3(23 lacks) million Hindus in America and Hindus are the most wealthy and educated people on average, compared to other religions.
37. Every year, on average, 800 cyclones come to the US.
38. America’s first coin was started in 1794. This coin was made of silver.
39. Almost every US gets 600 cold drinks in one year.
40. Americans eat more than 18 acres of pizzas every day.
In 1950, 5% of all newborns in the US were born to unmarried parents. Currently, this number is above 40%. According to a United Nations report in 2015, approximately 40 percent of children born in the United States were born to mothers who were not married. Statistics come from the United Nations Population Fund’s annual report, which notes that the rate has steadily increased since 1950 when only 5 percent of the children were born to unmarried parents.
42. One out of every eight people in this country works at McDonald’s. Especially, this is the major source of jobs for the youth.
43. A person living in the US uses resources equal to 32 people living in Kenya. There is a lot of difference in the lifestyle of the people of America and other developing countries.
44. It has been said many times that the Apple company has more assets than the US treasury.
45. According to a recent survey, about 81% of Russians think negatively about the United States.
Superior Lake is one of the great lakes on the US-Canada border. Its area is 31,700 sq mi (82,100 sq km).
The highest length of Lake Superior is 560 km from east to west. The maximum width is 256 km and the deepest is 396 meters. The water of about 200 rivers falls into the lake. The largest of these rivers is St. Louis.
The most visited museum in America is the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, which is visited by approximately 9 million visitors each year. This museum is the second most visited museum after the Louvre.
The world’s largest amphitheater is located in Los Angeles. The amphitheater, called the Hollywood Bowl, was opened in 1922 and can accommodate about 18,000 people.
49. It is also the largest indoor theater in the United States, named New York Radio City Music Hall.
50. The state of Virginia has the most number of presidents born in comparison to other states. Virginia is home to a total of 8 presidents.
Yellowstone National Park is located in the border areas of Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho states in the US. It was established and overseen by President Ulysses S. Grant on March 1, 1872, by proposing the proposal into law. It was America’s first national park.
This national park, connecting several mountain ranges, is spread over an area of 2.2 million(22 lahks) acres (8,983 sq km). It is said that 11 thousand years ago the ancestors of Native Americans lived in the forests of Yellowstone. In 1917, the responsibility of the park was given to the National Park Service.
Kingda Ka– 456 feet high Kingda Ka is the highest roller coaster in the world. It is located at Six Flags Great Adventure Park in New Jersey, United States. This roller coaster with a 950 m long hydraulic steel track runs at a speed of 206 kmph. And completes its round in 3.5 seconds.
Watch the Adventure Video of Kingda Ka
Barack Obama’s full name is Barack Hussein Obama. His father Barack Obama’s senior’ was a citizen of African Muslim origin, who lived his life by grazing goats in Kenya.
He came to Hawaii(USA state) to fulfill his dreams, where he met a white Christian American girl. Both got married and as their child, Barack Hussein Obama was born on 4 August 1961 in Honolulu.
In 1965, Barak’s mother married a second citizen of Indonesian origin and came to Indonesia with Barak. Barack lived in Indonesia until the age of about nine.
Then his mother returned to the USA with her two children for a better education. The Democratic Party fielded Barack for the 2008 presidential election. The Republican candidate John McCain was defeated by Obama by a huge margin and became the first black African-President of the United States.
In 2012 too, the Democratic Party made him the presidential candidate and 2012 also he won by a huge vote and became the President of America. In 2009, he has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for international political cooperation.
A part of the San Francisco Bay Area of the United States, which houses the world’s leading IT companies.
Apple, Google, Facebook, Intel, Oracle, etc. almost all the big companies in the world have their offices here. It is considered a paradise for startups. One-third of all business investment in America comes in this sector.
More than thirty thousand companies Today, more than 30,000 small and large companies are operating in Silicon Valley and its adjoining area of San Francisco.
It is America’s first largest Hitech city. The semiconductor industry emerged here rapidly in the 1970s. Because silicon is used to make semiconductor chips, it came to be known as Silicon Valley. The Silicon Valley term was first used in media by US journalist Donald Hofler.
Average salary is double here: According to a recent report by think tank Joint Ventures Silicon Valley, there are 2.97 million people currently working here.
According to the report, 14,81,442 people around the world work here. Even after going through a long recession, the average annual salary here is $ 116,033. While the average monthly salary of people in the US is $56,516. That is, the salary in Silicon Valley is almost double.
55. In New York, there used to be a cemetery called Washington Square, where more than 20,000 people were buried.
56. The United States has the world’s largest coal reserves.
57. Women earned 60% of all Bachelor’s degrees in 2013, they were also awarded this year in the United States.
Donald Trump appeared in WWE’s annual event WrestleMania nearly 10 years ago. Where he challenged Vinci McMahon to a WWE match. President Donald Trump is an expert in politics as well as many other works. A sample of which he showed at the WWE annual event years ago. During this time he challenged WWE Chairman and CEO Vinci McMahon to fight.
Watch Full Video
In this fight, two different wrestlers were fighting on behalf of both bilinear. Wrestler Bobby Lashley fought it for Trump, while Umaga fought for McMahon.Donald Trump also showed his fighting skills during this fight. During the match, when Trump’s fighter was beaten, McMahon went to him and started teasing him. Due to this angry Donald Trump attacked McMahon and beat him.
Israel named a new settlement in the disputed Golan Heights after US President Donald Trump.
Americans own 48% of the world’s civilian guns. The Americans have about 31 million weapons. 89% of Americans own a gun. 66% of these people own more than one gun. The annual revenue of the gun-making industry in America is $17 billion. 265000 thousand people are associated with this business. Every year more than 10 million revolvers and pistol-like guns are made here.
People in the US do more online shopping after getting drunk. ‘Hustle’ conducted a survey on 2,174 alcoholics regarding online shopping. According to this, 79% of Americans do online shopping at least once after drinking alcohol. A drunk American makes an average purchase of $ 444, that is, about 30 thousand rupees.
According to the survey, 85% of people shopped through Amazon. 21% liked eBay, 12% preferred e-Stay and 5% shopped at Walmart. More than two-thirds of them wanted to buy clothes and shoes, while more than half wanted to buy movies, games, and gadgets.
20% of these people bought fantastically. Some even bought the cut-out of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Some people even bought a dozen wipers. Only 6% of those who bought such fantastical items were the ones who regretted their purchase the second day after getting intoxicated and later replaced the goods.
It was also found in the survey that women shopped more than men. While the late-night sale was also considered a reason for drunk shopping. Late-night shopping in the US is called a ‘post-bar’. People show more interest in online shopping after leaving the pub or bar late at night.
Christopher Columbus went on an ocean adventure to discover ways to go to India in 1492 AD. In the first two weeks, he did not even notice the landmark but when he reached the ground he felt that he had searched India. But he did not find India, actually, he finds America.
In this way, Europeans discovered America. A race began in European countries to rule America but England finally succeeded.
England has the economic exploitation of the United States like India. But in 1773, under the leadership of George Washington, 13 Townships of the United States declared independence. This new country continued to expand its borders by the end of the 19th century and modern America came into existence.
70. The United States is the most ethnic diversity and multicultural nation in the world, with the largest immigrant population in the world.
71. The settlement of the European people started here in the sixteenth century. After this, the United States developed on the east coast with 13 British Colonials.
72. The American Revolution started after the outcome of the seven-year war that started in 1775 because of the contrasts between Great Britain and the Colony. With the freedom of the United States from Great Britain in 1783, this war finished and this was the first success against the European province domain.
73. In 1893, an amendment was sought to change the name of America. It was to be renamed ‘The United States of the Earth’.
74. America’s Wabash and Indiana are the first cities in the world to use electricity for lighting.
75. During the American Revolution, maize cost 10,000%, wheat cost 14,000%, flour cost 15,000% and cow’s meat cost 33,000% more.
76. The current US flag was designed by a 17-year-old student under a school project.
77. On the crown of the Statue of Liberty, seven points are located to represent the seven continents.
Significantly, the first foundation stone was laid in October of 1792, which took eight years to complete.
It is said that 65,000 letters come to the White House every week. At the same time, 2,500-3,500 phone calls, 1,000 faxes, and 100,000 emails come every day. White House has 132 rooms in total. Apart from this, 35 bathrooms, 412 doors, 147 windows, 28 fireplaces, 8 stairs, and three elevators are included.
The White House is built in an area of 55,000 sq ft. The land has a height of 70 feet, width is 170 feet and a depth is 85 feet. It is situated on 18 acres of land.
On April 14, 1865, Lincoln was shot in Washington’s ‘Ford Theaters while he was watching the play ‘Our American Cousin’.Lincoln was shot not by anyone but by a prominent theater worker, John Wicks Booth. Interestingly, at the time Lincoln was shot, his security guard John Parker was not present with him. Lincoln was famous all over the world for his work. He did a big job in America by ending slavery or slavery altogether.
Neil Armstrong was the first man to have the distinction of being the first to step on the moon. Neil Armstrong was born on 5 August 1930 in Vaponetta, Ohio, United States. After working for some time in the Navy, in 1955, he started working in the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA). This committee was later named NASA.
On 16 March 1966, under the Gemini-8 campaign, he first went to space. After this, as commander in Apollo-2, he landed on the moon’s surface in July 1969 and made history.
NASA’s Full Form is “National Aeronautics and Space Administration”. Its headquarters are in Washington and the US controls it completely.
Earlier there used to be the NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) which used to give advice or decision in matters of space.NASA was founded in 1958 by US President Dwight Eisenhower. It was established in 1957 in response to the first artificial satellite launched by the Soviet Union.NASA’s internet speed is 91GBps.
The United States is home to the largest shopping mall in the world, the Mall of America, located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
The game of baseball, often considered America’s national pastime, was first played by children in the early 19th century.
Kids, Fun, Weird, Random & Disturbing, Historical Facts about the USA”
The game of baseball, often considered America’s national pastime, was first played by children in the early 19th century.
The first Ferris wheel was once constructed in Chicago in 1893 for the World’s Columbian Exposition.
In the early days of the country, children as young as 5 were put to work in factories and mines.
The first American flag, made by Betsy Ross, had 13 stars and 13 stripes, one for each of the original colonies.
During the American Civil War, children as young as 9 were recruited to serve as soldiers in the Union and Confederate armies.
12 Sep, 2023
8 Sep, 2023
25 Aug, 2023
24 Aug, 2023
18 Aug, 2023
18 Aug, 2023
18 Aug, 2023
13 Aug, 2023
11 Aug, 2023
6 Aug, 2023
31 Jul, 2023
29 Jul, 2023
27 Jul, 2023
23 Jul, 2023
22 Jul, 2023
20 Jul, 2023
19 Jul, 2023