What visa should I apply for when attending a conference in the US?

4/8/2017 12:43:54 PM

Attending an academic conference counts as a “business” purpose, so you need a B-1 visa.

J-1 is for formalized study or exchange programs of longer duration than the handful of days a conference will last.


About me

Hello,My name is Aparna Patel,I’m a Travel Blogger and Photographer who travel the world full-time with my hubby.I like to share my travel experience.

Search Posts