Himachal Pradesh is the land of beauty. Himachal Pradesh is said to be the land of mysteries, there is much more available to explore and learn something new. Surrounded by snowy valleys and Himalayan mountain range, this hill state boasts many secrets inside it, There are many ancient sites here that have history related to the mythological period. It is considered to be the state of Yaksha, Gandharva, and Kinnar. It is called Himachal Pradesh due to the settlement of the Himalaya mountain lap.
After independence, on 15th April 1948, Himachal Pradesh (Himachal Pradesh) was formed. 1
Bilaspur was also included in 954. Under Punjab Reorganization Act-1966 some areas of Punjab were merged in Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh got full statehood on January 25, 1971.
Amazing, History, Famous fun Facts About Himachal Pradesh For Tourists and Kids
Here is a list of Interesting and Unknown fun facts about Himachal Pradesh as well as In this article, you can also read some historical facts and general information about the Himachal Pradesh such as facts about culture, history, government rule, total population of the Himachal Pradesh State.
- The most exciting way to visit Shimla is the Kalka-Shimla Railway. It is also known as toy train. But the interesting thing is that. Kalka Railway has been declared as World Heritage Site by “UNESCO”.
- Kalka railway records the world record for covering the distance of 96 k.m with a sharp slope of 5816 feet.
- There is also an unknown place in Himachal Pradesh, which is called the Mini Israel of India because there is more arrival of foreign tourists than the country tourists, most of whom are Israelis.’ Kasol’ is the only place in India where Israeli tourists like to visit more. You will also find some special shops here Where you will find people talking in the Hebrew language. Along with that, you will also get the food of Israeli dishes.
- Himachal is the second least corrupt state in India after Kerala. So you can enjoy your trip except for fear of being cheated here.
- There are about 33 Wildlife Sanctuaries and 2 National Parks in Himachal Pradesh, out of which the Great Himalayan National Park has been declared as World Heritage by UNESCO. In these wild areas, you can see many rare wildlife, such as barking deer and leopard.
- Some of the most famous boarding schools in Himachal. Which are established during the British era.
- Himachal Pradesh is the land of the gods. Almost every village has its own goddess
- Himachal Pradesh has 463 birds, 77 mammals, 44 snakes and 80 species of fish.
- Himachal Pradesh is a multicultural and multilingual state like other states of India.
- The main language spoken here is Hindi, Punjabi, Pahadi, Dongri, Mandali, Kangri and Konori.
- Himachal is also famous for his handloom industry.
- You can also call Himachal Pradesh as the western Himalayas, which is spread over 55,673 sq km.
- Located on an elevation of 6,816 meters, Rivero Fergal is the highest peak in Himachal Pradesh.
- The state’s Chinnab , Ravi, Vyas, Sutlej and Yamuna river flows throughout the year.
- There is a village(malana village) in Himachal Pradesh that is addressed as ‘Village of Teebu’. Because there are strict rules for the outsiders that they can not touch any wall of the village nor any other things in the house.
- Apart from this, this village is also known as one of the oldest democracies. And the interesting thing is that they also follow the beliefs of the Greek-like norms. These villagers consider themselves descendants of Alexander the Great.
- Himachal Pradesh produces walnuts, pine nuts, apples, peaches, cherries, and plums
- Shimla is famous for the sole natural ice skating game in Asia!
- So, make sure to visit Himachal Pradesh and enjoy this exciting game
- Manimahesh is considered to be the abode of Lord Shiva in Kailash Shikhar. It is an important pilgrimage site of the state.
If you know any new things about Himachal Pradesh then tell through the comments so that other people can also read, thank you.