What type of visa is required for a PhD interview visit to Switzerland?

12/14/2013 5:06:23 PM

There are no “Business Visa” in Switzerland. There are only short-term (Type C) and long-term visa: in your case, you’ll need a short term visa, the details can be read at the FAQ of the department of foreign affairs.

You will need to fill out a Schengen visa application and check “Study” in the “Main purpose” Box.


About me

Hello,My name is Aparna Patel,I’m a Travel Blogger and Photographer who travel the world full-time with my hubby.I like to share my travel experience.

Search Posts